Education helps all students to reach their potential, gain the skills needed to face challenges and think critically as productive members of society. As educational publishers, our mission is to provide the learning resources that teachers need to best implement curricula, in ways that will lead to better learning outcomes. We believe in three core principles to achieve this goal:
- Local solutions
To do this, publishers need:
- The marketplace to be open, competitive, and feature a range of publishers’ products and services;
- Copyright to be respected and strengthened to ensure the continual development of specialized, high-quality content;
- Sustainable business environments and respect for the freedom to publish.
Download the full brochure here.
Read our case studies about educational publishing around the world:
Older position papers:
- Educational Textbook Procurement in Developing Countries: How to get the best textbooks and create a national book culture
- Working Together: Publishers and Open Educational Resources